Who is Celeste Alexander Spaces

I've finally found my blog voice! I decided to share with everyone who I am, my journey and my love for interior design, furniture, fabrics, travel and all things chic.

  I was born in Newport Rhode Island home to the most sprawling mansions of the gilded age. Visiting these summer home of Americas aristocrats had an impact on me that has lasted over forty years as we often took tours of these grand landmarks when in grade school. I often wondered why those in my neighborhood did not live remotely close to the luxury as narrated by tour guides. I vowed to make everyone's home beautiful. I lived in California for seventeen years and currently reside in Georgia. I often say I'm tri-coastal'. I began my career when design was only for the well to do, with HGTV and the $1000.00 room make overs it opened up the door of design to the everyday people. Consumers now realized it wasn't just about expensive items but creativity and resourcefulness.

 
THE BREAKERS
THE MARBLE HOUSE


Well life got in the way and I didn't start my design career until after having worked in several distracting positions but yet beneficial for the future, finally attending a local community college while going through a divorce with three children. I decided it was what I really wanted (the short version)
Today I have four grandsons and one glam daughter. I've been married to my second husband since 1999, I'm 11 years umm  I mean 10.6 years older than him and this is a whole blog in itself (not a cougar) I own a fashion boutique located at 1920 Cheshire Bridge Atlanta GA 30324 (my design office is inside)

                        "I love working with anyone who want to upgrade their surrounding"





THE ALEXANDER BUNCH


















I love Decorating & Design
I study Gods word and believe it. I love vintage things because they tell a story, there is so much history. My favorite pieces in my home and closet are vintage even when I purge and redecorate I never let go of my vintage items. You can catch me traveling, dining. reading, decorating a wedding, thrifting, antique-ing, visiting fashion shows, art shows, festivals and any form of shopping I enjoy. I make time for charity work, volunteering to help a real people and causes.  We support the Lupus Foundation ( my daughter is a Lupus survivor), 40 girls and some shoes, Behind the Bench and my new baby Drapes for Dreams (more coming soon)


SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO I AM
CELESTE ALEXANDER SPACES
770-310-7793



shopping for high style great deals


fried stuffed French toast at Orange Beach Mobile AL.
My future endeavors include a v-log, a book of history, at the table, decorating and entertaining at home.













 I hoped you have delighted in seeing me a little clearer I've been in the Interior design business for over 15 years before the  blogging and social media take over. 
 slowing down in order to catch up. Hire me, call me 770-320-7793 visit me 1920 Cheshire Bridge Rd Atlanta 30324
we provide decorating and design, custom drapes furniture accessories, shopping services, wedding decor, makeovers, corporate moves and more

Love Smile
Celeste Alexander

I'm all about luxury chic!
cheers to the good life


No comments:

Post a Comment